Friday, April 16, 2010

Better late then never! Happy Birthday Bry Bry!




So on Janurary 8,2010 we celebrated Bryan Anthony Ray Socci's birthday! It was a pretty crazy week cuz we just moved. And I totally forgot about my blog! So I just feel aweful for not posting anything about my Bryan! Bryan by far was my healthiest pregnancy! I think I understand why he wants fruit all the time;it's because I wanted fruit all the time! This little boy is such a joy in my life. I truely believe he has the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other! Most of the time he chooses the angel and the rest of the time he thinks the devil is the better way to go! OI!! I love this boy so much though I can't even describe!! He is such a loving kid! He'll crawl into my bed in the morning and pat my face and just look and me with such loveing eyes!! It makes my heart melt! The day you were born was another best day of my life!! I am truely blessed to be your Mother!! Daddy of course is so excited to have another boy, especially a boy that is a rough and tuff as he is!! He is just like his Daddy! So Happy Birthday my Baby Bryan (I know your not a baby anymore but you will always be my baby!) I love you!!

1 comment:

Charles and Crissy said...

Good job Michelle... yes, better late than never!

I love that little Bry-guy.