Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Forrest Gene Thomas Socci Jr.


Forrest Jr. is 5 today. It is actually a little overwhelming to think that 5 years ago a beautiful baby boy was born. I remember being pregnant for the first time how nervous and scared I was to think that I was going to be responsible for a life, when he came though all those fears went away, and those mother instincts were instantly put in. I remember when Forrest was born he had to spend time in the nursery, and we almost didn't get to take him home, but with a blessing from my Father and Faith we were able to take him home the same day I went home. This kid has brought so much joy in our life, I truely couldn't imagine life without him. I love him so very much, and I thank God for bringing him into my life. He has become such a light to all of us, no matter what Forrest Jr. does in his life, I know he will make the best of it, and I can't wait to continue to watch this amazing kid grow! We love you booshamushka and hope your day is filled with love and so much fun!

1 comment:

Charles and Crissy said...

We made it home. Thanks for coming to Disneyland with us! We had so much fun seeing you guys! And Forrest Jr... thanks for taking Jaden on Splash Mountain! You guys are so brave! :)