Monday, April 26, 2010

Call back, and my crazy nerves!








So last Wed. April 21, I got a call back for a show called Losing it with Jillian! I actually origianly applied for this show back in Oct. Well the app. consisted of going to a website called casting duo! I spoke to a lovely lady and she gave me the time and date for my interview, and screen test! I asked too about my biggest loser app. and this interview also goes to that too! I got off the phone and like a 12 year old girl who found out that the boy she liked, liked her back;I jumped up and down and was giggeling! I've been trying soooo hard to keep my mnd off of it, not doing a very good job! Yesterday was a mess though I don't think my brain was working at all! I was so nervous! I know i need to be myself and that's what I need to keep in mind!! Today is not so bad! Thank goodness I have a ton of laundry to do and things around the house to keep me busy!! So tomorrow is my interview, and I will post all the details of what happend!!

1 comment:

Charles and Crissy said...

SOOOO AWESOME!!! I think you are at your interview right now... I hope you feel good about how it went, and I can't wait to hear all about it!