Saturday, April 17, 2010

Biggest Loser!


So recently I decided to apply for the Biggest Loser. It was a little nerv-raking! An 8 page application and a 5 to 15 video! I did this all in a matter of two days. The application was very personal, asking things like what is food to you, what it would be like for you to be thin, things like that! I feel like I answered every question honestly and from my heart! The video was definitetly interesting! I actually had to pull up my shirt so that they could see exactly what the show is about! I had to go to my favorite place to eat, which was the easiest part! But when we went I never realized how many sticking calories I was eating in one setting! Forrest Jr had a little part on the video, because this was his idea!! He so lovingly informed me that I was 7 trillion pounds and that I needed to go on biggest loser!! I mailed in my stuff a week ago, and am still waiting to hear back! I am very happy about my decision to apply! I really hope I get picked, but have decided that I need a back up plan if I don't! So plan B will be in full effect starting next week! I turn 30 next year and have made it my goal to be at my goal weight by then! I have a little over a hundred pounds to loose, and am really hoping to accomplish my goal!!

3 comments:

Charles and Crissy said...

Good luck, Michelle!

Alisa J said...

That is so awesome! You will do great! Let me know what I can do to help! You are my hero!

Katie Kogen said...

You can do it! If you don't get selected then we should team up together... it's always easier to lose weight when someone else is there to help push you along.