Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Katee JoAn Lorraine Socci


Today is a super special day! My baby girl is 1! I can't believe it really, how time fly's. I can remember the day she was born like yesterday, probably because when she came 1. I still didn't believe she was a girl, and 2. I had many complications during the whole pregnancy. I remember when she finaly came out, I asked if she was really a girl, and when many people confirmed it, it really hit at that moment that we had a girl! She has been such a blessing to all of us in our tiny little family. Her brothers love her so much, and it is obvious!
So to my baby girl Happy Birthday, I love you so much, and can't wait to celebrate more wonderful birthdays with you, and I can't wait to watch you grow up to be a beautiful woman someday, you already are such a beautiful light in my life!

1 comment:

Rasch-Herrera Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEE JO!!!! We love you and we hope you had a wonderful first birthday. You look adorable in your picture and we can't wait until Maddie is one as well! Love, Rasch-Herrera Family