Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh the mountains


So to escape this hole we live in, we went for a drive to Mt. Baldy, it was so much fun, we cooked dinner and brought it with us! Then we walked down to where the creek was running, and that's where the fun really started! I rolled up the boys pants and they had a field day. To keep them somewhat warm afterwards we took there shirts off, and boy did they get even more wet! It was such a joy to watch them play. Forrest Jr reminded me of a little Tom Sawyer! And Bryan, oh my he would go in the water and come out to play in the mud. I loved it! I love making memories with my family!

5 comments:

The Rasch's said...

It was so fun to stay over. Love you much and miss you guys.

Janell said...

Fun stuff!

Danielle said...

Yeah Michelle! I am so glad you are blogging! It's fun to see pictures of your cute kids. Keep it up!!

Charles and Crissy said...

Sounds so fun! Keep playing and making memories... and BLOGGING so we can all share them! Love you Michelle!

Amber said...

Hey there- I found your blog from Janell. Its fun to keep up with each other this way