Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family

So this is my amazing little family! Forrest jr in the center is the oldest in a month he will be turning 5, which by the way i'm in total denial, yet so excited to be watching this kid to grow up to be and do whatever it is he wants to be! Bryan is sitting in Big Forrest's lap. My wild child he is 2 and a half and keeps me on my toes, but at the same time such a lovey dovey boy always giving us hugs and kisses! The newest one (well in this pic) is Katee Jo. Yaay we were able to have a girl! We were so excited to find out she was a girl because she is our final one. She is now 11 months going on a year! Sad to not see the little infant face anymore so excited to see what she will become! So there we have it my first real blog, it's been a year in the making, so here it is! I hope you all enjoy and will come back to read more about what is going on!

3 comments:

Janell said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way. It is super duper fun!

Charles and Crissy said...

Good job Michelle! It's awesome! I'm glad you FINALLY gave in to the pressure! We've all been waiting... keep it up my dear... Jaden and Kaleb need to see their cousins more! Love you!

The Rasch's said...

Yeah!! So glad that you gave in. It was so fun to see you guys last week. Already miss you lots. Give the kids kisses for us. Love you!