Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Deep Love

So i have discoverd this very deep love for making candy and baking. I always liked it before but in the recent years it's become this thing that I just love to do, and have found that i'm not to bad at it! So for the holiday season this year I have done everything from scratch! I was able to learn candy making from a such an amazing lady! Jeanette Crounse who in turned learned from her Mother! I feel so privliged that she has taught me! So I hope that whomever get's these little goodies that i've made that they will love it just as much as I have loved making them! Rosette's, Peanut Brittle, Choco Chip Walnut Cookies, and Toffee
Oatmeal Bread (Just like my Mom used to make)

1 comment:

Charles and Crissy said...

Can I have an order of Toffee, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Oatmeal bread, please? It looks SOOOO good Michelle. Good job, Lady!